Three Months Milestones!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016


  • 13 lbs - 22 inches 
  • Eats every 3-4 hours,  is now 75% bottle fed and 25% breast fed. 
  • Sleeps 8-10 hours at night in his rocker/bassinet and takes 2 naps during the day (1pm and 5pm) in youe nursery.  
  • Diaper Size: 1
  • Clothes Size: 3M, but some are starting to fit tight. 
  • Likes:
    • Staring at the ceiling fan, lights, moving things
    • Sitting on your high chair and watching Disney Jr. on tv or on the tablet. 
    • Mam pacifiers. Weird thing is you hated those ones and preferred the Soothies, but now you like both. 
    • Playing with your hands. You are so entertained by them and get this weird look every time I put mittens on it. 
    • Sucking your thumb and index finger, and sometimes you try to suck your whole fist! Haha!
    • Being out of the house! You are definitely a buh-byes baby!
  • Dislikes:
    • When I'm not in sight. You start freaking out when I walk away from you for even a second!

  • Milestones: 
    • Rolling over from tummy to back! When I first saw you do it, I screamed and it startled you so, you screamed! It was pretty hilarious! Now to get you to roll from back to tummy!
    • Holding yourself up during belly time!
    • Actual giggling and laughing! I love hearing your giggles, its the sweetest sound I have ever heard!
    • Definitely more "talkative" now and you try to mimic what we say the best you can. Sometimes it sounds like your'e saying 'Ma-ma' or 'Hi' or 'Hello!' 
  • Firsts:
    • St. Patricks Day! We didnt really celebrate or anything, but you did wear green and your Dad and I took you to our first session! Yup, we are back in business! Dada took us out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, it was both mine and your first time!
    • Easter Sunday! I had a blast putting together your Easter basket and I cant wait til you can join all the other kiddies during Easter egg hunts! This Easter we spent it at church and then with good friends at home for a little celebration. 
  • Personality: 
    • You are so much more playful and active nowadays, which also explains why you're always tired. You love to talk really loudly during bath time and when Dada gets you ready for bed time and I love listening to you guys bond. Yes I eavesdrop from downstairs! ;p 
    • You're not as fussy as you used to be and you're smiling and interacting a lot more vs crying all day! But I was told this doesn't last too long because there's a thing called "4 month sleep regressions" Guess Ill enjoy it while it lasts! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments