California Dreamin' | It's been too long!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

We haven't gone home to visit in 2.5 years and boy did it feel good to be back, even for a short period of time (wished it was longer though!) I didnt take too many pictures while we were home, but these are some that was snapped. 



We drove from Vegas to San Diego and on the way to SD, we stopped by LA to visit LACMA. I wanted to check out the Urban Lights and get some Macaron Ice Cream sandwich at MILK! (Thai Tea flavor was delicious!). It was a really quick stop before we headed to San Diego.
While home, we were able to hang with family, some old friends and friends we've made in Virginia who is now stationed back in San Diego. Also got my second tat done by my cousin, and paddled boarded under the coronado bridge. We also lost our GoPro! So sad because I lost all the pictures and videos from it. OH! I was also able to test drive the Fuji x100s, which btw, these were (for the most part) taken with. Its a nice camera, but John didnt love it as much as I did. Oh well, we decided on a different mirrorless camera for travel and everyday use. Anyway, there is definitely no place like home. It was so bittersweet leaving. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments