New York City, NY | August 2014

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I told you it wouldn't be the last time I posted about NYC! This past summer, after our trip to the west coast, my sister came and visited us in Virginia for 3 weeks. I think she's making this a yearly tradition! Haa! Anyway, we took her to New York this time because she hasn't gone since 2008, so we went the weekend John didn't have work. This trip had many firsts. We got to do things we havent done. We finally went up to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. It totally reminded me of one of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl! Lol!




With my sister around, it was definitely an art filled weekend! We got free tickets to MoMA, and my sister was excited about that! We also finally got a chance to check out the 'Big Piano' at Fao Schwarz toy store. We also rode bikes around central park! That was fun!


On our last day, we took went over the bridge to Brooklyn because my sister wanted to check out Williamsburg. It's a very hipster and artsy town. John would totally fit in! He also went to Jane, a motorcycle/coffee shop. Pretty neat!

You Might Also Like

0 comments