Beer + Food Truck Wednesdays!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

So we finally got to go to one! Last time they had it, John was on duty, so we made sure to check out this time around. Food truck Wednesdays is every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month through the summer months I believe. We tried the ribbon fries, I had pizza and John tried these tacos. I cant remember which ones he got! I was sad the cupcake one wasn't there yesterday! It was nice just being able to hang out at the park and eat, a local high school orchestra/band also played live music, which was pretty neat. 



We also went to Beer Fest at the Waterside last weekend with some friends, and as usual the boys got on a pretty good level! I was DD (as always) so I didn't drink, there were too many cops around. The heat was somewhat unbearable because it was humid, but we had a good time nonetheless!




You Might Also Like

0 comments