Project Nursery: Vintage Finds!

Sunday, July 19, 2015


So I have been on the hunt for vintage luggages for a while now, even before the pregnancy! I wanted some for photography props! I scored these cute luggages for a total of $60 from two different stores. The large brown leather one was $15 from an antique store near my house, and the other two were from $45 for both from Vintage Potential (loved that store!) I was also able to snag two vintage cameras to add to our collection! Im thinking of putting one of the ones we have in the nursery. 

I've started to sanitize them, but haven't fully gotten around to completely cleaning them yet because I might just have John work on it. The cream and gray one is not too bad as far as being clean, its the brown one that needs the most tlc! I love the colors we went with because it'll go well with the colors we picked up for his nursery. I'll reveal our inspiration for it on another post later this week! I really cant wait to get started! We'll probably start on it after our 20 week appointment! :)

Xx,
Jenn

You Might Also Like

0 comments