19 Weeks... and counting!

Thursday, July 30, 2015


So we're getting closer and closer to the half way mark! I thought I'd do something different for my weekly update rather than just rambling. I found this little questionaire thing from another Momma-To-Be (who is also an Angel Momma) Castle Avenue Blog, and thought I'd like to do my weekly updates that way as well so my thoughts are more organized! I've seen other Mommas do it, but I loved how simple hers was! I'll probably change up a few things, but here goes nothing. 

How far along? 19 Weeks
Baby is now the size of:  Mango, mmm! I love mangos!
Gender:  A BOY! 
Movement: It's become more constant compared to the previous week, but I'll still have days when I question it. Im slowly starting to better distinguish baby's movements because they feel more of a fluttering wave than just regular gas bubbles. Its really hard to explain to someone who has never experienced it. Ive felt him move from outside of my tummy when I rest my hand on it, and sometimes I swear I think I see it move too! John has also felt him twice in the past week. He has a hard time because we think baby gets shy when he's around. He'll move like crazy with me and Pax, but as soon as his dad puts his hands on my belly, he disappears! Haha! I told John to be a little more patient because soon, he'll be able to feel him all the time!
Food cravings: Milk & Cereal! If you know me, Im not a big milk drinker, but the past week all Ive wanted was an ice cold milk with a bagel, and/or Honey Bunches of Oats!! 
Food Aversions: I've had food aversion to steak since week 9. I guess its fine for now, because I don't like my steak well done anyway! 
Purchases: I always said Id wait, but goodness gracious! Once you're at the store, you just cant help your self! A lot of the baby purchases I have been making have been from sales, or second hand stores, so I guess its not that bad! Ive also ordered a few things! =x 
Worst moment this week: Waking up every day at 3:00 am to pee, and then suddenly being so hungry and not being able to sleep 'til one to two hours later. Ugh! I feel so sleep deprived in the morning, but I cant seem to take a long nap in the afternoon! 
Best moment this week: Seeing how excited John was when he felt him move for the first time and how eager John was to get started on the nursery! He's been such a rockstar throughout this pregnancy journey!
Excited For: So much right now. From the nursery to all the cute adorable baby items, and Oh! Our 20 week anatomy scan next Wednesday! I love when we have an ultrasound appointment because we get to see our little nugget! 
Makes me Laugh: I officially have pregnancy/baby brain I swear. I can’t seem to remember a gosh darn thing! All day long I race around the house looking for something i’ve “lost” to find it 20 minutes later exactly where it’s always been housed. Just today I noticed that “oh ya, I forgot” kept coming out of my mouth. It is so bizarre and absolutely frustrating. <--- Exactly this!!! I just keep reminded John to bare with me, because before I was pregnant, I was always one to remember things, now its like I suddenly have brain farts all the time! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments