Happy 6th birthday, bubs!

Monday, March 09, 2015

Today we celebrate our most favorite furbaby's 6th birthday! I can't believe he's already six! I still remember the day we brought him home, it was the same day John proposed to me in May of 2009! I always tell John that Pax has been the best gift he has ever given me. Last year, I baked him a cake but I didnt get a chance to this year, but we did take him out to one of his favorite parks and then brought him goodies afterwards before heading out for a session we had later in the afternoon. It was a nice warm day and there were a lot of people (&dogs) at the park. Which was weird to see because I hadn't seen that many people there in a while.





Pax loves car rides, specially when he gets to stick his head out the window! Its just the cutest thing ever! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments