Patch it up!

Tuesday, March 03, 2015


Lately, I have been having this weird obsession with adventure inspired patches! Over the years, John has collected some cool patches that he plans on putting on a plain jacket that he bought. Its been a while and he has yet to put patches on that jacket. Ha! Anyway, now it's my turn to start collecting! I've been looking at vintage ones and once that inspire me to take on the outdoors. 

I wasn't expecting this in the mail today. To be honest, I forgot that I ordered it! Because when I ordered it, it was still on pre-orders, so I didnt know when it was going to be available. I didnt even get an email. Its a lot smaller than I thought it'd be, but its okay. This was from a website called Langly Co. They mainly cater to photographers, explorers, adventure seekers. John bought the Alpha Pro camera bag from them back in January and have lugged it almost everywhere we go!  That bag was on his wish-list for Christmas this past holiday season, but I didnt end up getting it cuz I bought him camera gears instead. When I saw that they were coming out with patches, I hopped on it and ordered! Now I have two awesome patches: 'Keep Exploring' x Langly: 'Lets Go Somewhere.' 

Xo,
Jenn

You Might Also Like

0 comments