13Years, and counting!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, 
in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, 
I’d find you and I’d choose you.”


Untitled

So today marks us being together for thirteen long, wonderful and chaotic years! I still can't believe we have survived and surpassed every challenges thrown upon us! Lord knows the struggle we have gone through in the past thirteen years. Our relationship is far from perfect, but I am glad to be where were at now, and being so in love with the one who has truly had my heart since I was 15. John is my happily ever after. He's my forever. When my kids ask who my high school sweet heart was, I wont have to grab my high school year book,  I can just point to John, and say "he's sitting right there." Corny, I know. But the thought of it just gives me butterflies!

Untitled

All the struggles and challenges we have surpassed over the years have made us stronger individuals, and more importantly, a stronger team. John has shown me that real unconditional love exist. So cheers to us, my love. Its rare nowadays to find a couple who have been together for more than a decade long. I have gone through a lot of milestones with you, and we get to experience our biggest one yet. Thanks for being such an amazing person inside and out, for being my best-friend, business partner, lover and soon to be the father of my child. I can't wait to take on this new role with you! I love you more than I can ever express. I know I'm not always the perfect wife, and can be stubborn, but just know that I try my best every single day because you deserve to have all the love given back to you!

Xx,
Mamabear

You Might Also Like

0 comments